Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

So Halloween has now come and gone and for the next few months, it's going to feel like "Holiday City!" And I love it! This really is my favorite...time...of...year!



Unfortunately...Ruckus doesn't know that. She has spent the past 2 days sulking, and quite frankly, we're not totally sure why! Could it be because she peed in our bed and thus, had to sleep in her kennel in the guest bedroom? Perhaps! Could it be a stomach bug that has caused her to throw up 5 times over the last few days? Small chance...Regardless, when I got home today, you would have thought her world was the greatest place to be because all she wanted to do was play and jump and kiss and love all over us! YEESSSSSSS!!! I totally love her more than Trey!





Rwwar, on the other hand, has been quite the sassy-head she normally is! Playing at the foot of the bed while we sleep, insisting on staying in the bathroom while I shower and then crying when I finally get in,  and then antagonizing Ruckus to no end! 


With the holiday season in the not so distance future, I have had Christmas presents, treats, plans, decorations, etc on the brain! I informed Trey the other day that Kroger has Georgia Snuggies...and he should invest in one for me! ;) We'll see how well he listens! Now his present, or one of them, I just completed thanks to the wonderful power that is THE INTERNET! Just ordered and should be arriving here in a few weeks! There are few times were I get really and truly excited about a present, but I am pumped about this one! 


As well, this year, I think we'll be starting a new tradition in the "Hales" household. (I don't say Hales/Deaver because everyone calls Trey "Mr. Hales!) I am currently on the lookout for a pickle ornament!! I think this is a fun tradition and something new that neither of us has done, so we'll get to start something new! 


As the holidays draw closer, I hope for "singing loud so all can hear," and...less "new things to do at work!"

1 comment:

  1. When you write a new post, there is a box (like a comment box) at the bottom right and you just write the labels separated by commas. I hope this makes sense and helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. = )

    ReplyDelete