Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Santa, I love you!"

Watching children profess their love and dreams to "Santa" is hands down one of the reasons I simply adore this holiday!

My holiday season officially started yesterday! Trey and I bought a BEAUTIFUL wreath from his store and hung it up on the door last night! Pictures will come later. But from here on out, it's "Holiday Season Madness!"



Let the Christmas parties begin! Brenda and I started off the season "sitting on Santa's laps ourselves! What did I ask for this year? Well...we'll just have to wait and see. No need to jinx it! Trey had to work today, so I decided to take an afternoon to myself and get in the "holiday spirit." With all the chaos and stress going on lately, it was nice to get out of the house on my own and enjoy some festive atmosphere! And boy, was it festive!

Brenda's house was simply alive with the holidays! She had music playing, decorations covering every spare inch of space, the whole family was dressed accordingly, and there was even "Polar Express" playing in the living room. Simply marvelous! One of these days, it will be my turn to host a fantastic holiday party complete with treat, decorations, and music!



Until next time, Happy Holidays!

1 comment: