Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cause it was in a Lil Wayne song...

Soap Box: Now as a teacher, I have had encounters with children I wish to never see grow into adults for fear of their negative impact on society. I have met children that I pray will be taking care of me in my old age as well! But the ones that say things like "I don't like Bush because he didn't help New Orleans. It was in a Lil Wayne song," make me INCREDIBLY nervous! I can only hope that my guidance leads them away from Lil Wayne's life lessons.


Now to the good stuff! I promise I'm not a bully...nor do I have pets purely to see how much I can torture them...but sometimes, I just have to have a little fun! Take a peek at Rwwar's Christmas Costume!










Next Up: Ruckus's Costume!

2 comments:

  1. Disgusting. If only they could realize how RIDICULOUS Lil' Wayne is...ugh, we can't stand that guy...bulls* artist if you ask me.

    And "disgusting" with the costumes too, Sarah...I've failed in rearing you.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed...never did I think I would be telling an 8 year old "Lil Wayne is not a person to take life or political advice from." Weird. I still can't grasp these cultural differences sometimes.

    And the costumes, well let's put it this way, sometimes my desire to "nicely" torment small animals overtakes me. And watching how much she hated the costume was completely worth the $5.

    ReplyDelete