Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February is for lovers.

So, on a personal note, let's recap the last 3 years in February. 
2007: My grandmother passes away during my internship. 
2008: First childhood dog, Pepper, has to be put to sleep.
2009: Trey moves back to Atlanta because of job issues.


So...2010, I am counting to bring something positive. Not only do I need it to happen, but I insist that it does. So here we go...February 1st...time to show off some love!


Now to the good stuff. Trey and I love our pets with all of our being. One of my best memories that did not involve these magical creatures was a night of Apples to Apples at my parent's house. (Now if you've never played Apples to Apples, it is essentially a comical game of nouns and adjectives.) The adjective was "furry," and my brother was the judge. As he's reading the cards, one says "My Family." Of course we're all laughing at this point quite confused at the card that someone threw down. And then Trey says, "Well, Ruckus....Rwwar....and Sarah's got the longest hair here. I'd say I have a furry family!" Very witty that Trey!

Here are the latest pictures...no real stories lately! Just pictures :)




Until next time, Happy Month O' Lovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment