Thursday, February 11, 2010

You're my....Secret Lover!

So tomorrow our "Secret Lover" at school will be revealed! Now typically, I am not one for the whole Valentine's thing...way too much stock put into it and too much build up. However, I do really enjoy a sappy card once in a while, and it makes for a good excuse to ask for one! Anyway, back to my initial thought...This month has been different. I begged for it, I pleaded for it...and so far, it has gone beyond expectation. Part of this is due to the encouraging "love notes" my Secret Lover is sending to me! So I am pretty pumped about not only revealing myself but finding out who has made the first part of the month a little more special to me!


On another note, Trey found this the other day...and I can't stop listening to it. I just love her!
Rihanna-Cold Case Love


Finally, this was how I found Ruckus this morning when I left.....she likes to burrow. Similar to a rabbit perhaps, only she's a DOG! Trey picked a winner!


Can you find her? Cause I couldn't!!


Until next time, may you receive lots of love notes from your...Secret Lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment