Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dave Barnes said it best...

"There's no good reason for the way you love me, but I thank God that you do."



This is a sweet little gift from one of my students. And wouldn't you know it...one who, on a daily basis, makes me want pull every single hair out of my head one by one...but on this particular Friday he lit up my world. And nothing short of it!

A few pictures of my loves....minus my "main squeeze!" :)
As crazy as she drives me...how can you not love that face?
I got this picture a second too late! Rwwar was drinking with Ruckus! It is amazing to see how close they are. When Trey mentioned getting a puppy and a kitten at the same time, I had serious reservations. The last thing I wanted in our lives was two animals...two sets of bills...and two MORE things to take care of, but Rwwar has been easy! Ruckus...well she's the one who....get ready for this.....the latest news....
....eats the hard, black plastic from the bottom of her kennel....then proceeds to throw it up in little tiny pieces....and when she decides to dig instead of eat....she rips a hole through the BRAND NEW carpet that was installed less than a week before we moved in. All I can say is....Trey picked her! :)

As for me, let's just say CRCT is coming up, plus trying to find a new school to move to, and a place to keep all of my stuff after I have packed up my entire classroom. I start and end my day with a cup of tea. I get a kiss and hug from my best friend every day. I have the most wonderful team teacher in school. And I have two pets who make me feel so welcome to come home. Overall, I am stressed beyond belief, but content. Keep your fingers crossed!

Until next time, keep up the lovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment