Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Spaghetti is love."

One of my "hands-down, favorite" meals of all time is spaghetti. I love the varieties that people make, I love the time and effort that goes into making such a simple yet scrumptous dish. Spaghetti dinner just makes my world a happier place for the 20 or so minutes I am eating it. And Trey's tops the list! His spaghetti could single-handedly be the reason I love him so much (kidding...). But in all seriousness, it takes him several hours and the result is worth the wait. Only problem is....my desire for spaghetti is so strong lately....and sadly, we only have 1 jar on his family's tomato sauce left. So until that enchanting day comes when he decides to make spaghetti....I'll hold on to the wonderful memories and feelings it draws up.


Now that my thoughts of food are out of the way (can you tell it's dinner time?), on to the funny stuff! So our wonderful, amazing, loving, sneaky, stubborn, frustrating cat really never ceases to surprise us! Since she got fixed, she has been INCREDIBLY loving, but only when she wants to be and not necessarily when you want to pet her. So one night Ruckus and I decide to go outside and walk around for a bit and here is what I come back to...


Apparently she thought "what's mine is yours right Sarah?" As much as I love her, I did, yes I did...throw my shoe across the room at her! And then....I poured the remainder of the milk into a bowl for her to enjoy....and I poured myself a new one. Jerk...


We finally got a minor amount of snow here in good 'ol G-E-O-R-G-I-A! And had a blast introducing Ruckus to it! Silly girl! She loved investigating and playing in it...until she was trying to run away and couldn't! Muahahahahahaha! 



Crazy girl and I just love her!


Finally, a note about my weekend. I got to spend it with 2 of my most favorite non-related boys ever! We had Dance Party 2010 and one day their parents are going to have a blast with these pictures! 




Quality shot right there!


Pretty sure this was about the time they pulled out "the Cupid Shuffle!" OHHH Man!


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures, but my brother, Brian, became a TEENAGER this weekend! Wahoo!! Happy Birthday Brian! We had a small family celebration at the house and then we'll have a big 'ol party this summer! Pretty pumped!


And to wrap things up, my favorite stubborn kitters in the whole world...






No comments:

Post a Comment