Friday, December 4, 2009

'Papa Don't Preach..."

There have been few times in my life where I have had this much on my mind and heart, and that's all I'll say about it. Just keep me in your thoughts please.

With that said, let's move on...Saturday was the UGA/Tech game and there is no other way to describe it other than in pictures! Take a look!


Coin toss at the beginning of the game! Trey and I are SURROUNDED by Tech fans...and a few UGA ones!

Here we go Dawgs!!! Scoring on the First Drive! Thank goodness they realized Joe Cox is good for handing off the ball, and that's it!


Blair Walsh... because I simply love him! Dear Mike Smith, please pick him up in the 2012 draft when he graduates!

Kyle Butler, being an asshole to the fans! Muahahahaha! He kicked up part of the field at Bobby Dodd and carried it around to show to the fans! Solid display!

Because Trey and I love our pets so much, we decide to show off this love by giving them some warm holiday costumes! :) Here is the one we got Ruckus!

Looks like Santa got her reindeer!!! Rudolph anyone?

But, while she didn't viciously tear it off as soon as she was able to, Ruckus did lay in her bed, lifeless, giving us a look that said nothing short of "I hate you guys."

So Trey gave her a gigantic bell, complete with a pine cone and pine needles that are no longer attached.

Our Christmas tree is small, but full of life! It is covered in ornaments as we slowly build our "family" collection. Decorating the tree makes me dream about one day when we have our own REAL tree that is huge and covered with lights and ornaments and tinsel! One of these days....

Until next time, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment