Saturday, March 20, 2010

Drunk dogs are always sloppy!

In addition to my earlier post....I had to add this:
As I came out of the shower this morning, I could not find Ruckus anywhere in the bedroom but heard a lapping sound out in the living room. Thinking she was drinking water out of her bowl, I went on to getting dressed. As I came out of the living room I discovered that it was not the water in her bowl she was drinking....it was the Guiness left on the coffee table from last night. Perfect.


Until next time, remember to clean up any leftover drinks that are in reach of your pets!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment girl! I just realized you have a blog as well! Fun times with the dog, I am right there myself with my dog continually, apparently he has "separation anxiety."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, sometimes I really have to convince myself I am smarter than my own dog! But really, separation anxiety I guess never goes away, we always have to kennel him, even if we leave just to go to our cars, dogs can do so much damage in such little time. This I learn after losing two pairs of shoe, one cardigan, sweater, and two shirts...

    ReplyDelete