Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My attempt at being pleasant


















There are some days where I spend the evening battling constantly on the way 
home about the day. I find myself pondering what to listen to that will relax me,

And here's why....
  • Students were incredibly annoying...to the extent that I considered tripping some in the hallway just to get them to quiet down
  • Meetings in which I am told that my perception of the school is a reflection of mine and my colleagues efforts=unhappy Sarah
  • Rain....rain...rain And for added effect, let me state it one more time...RAIN!
  • Finding out that when I get home I am not allowed to sit on the couch and 
  • snuggle up with Trey, but rather, I have to entertain guests, AND be amusing!
On a positive note, Ruckus has taken a turn for the best! Turns out breaking an 
arm, just may be the best thing to calm a young dog down. Now I wonder if it can 
work with others! Muahahaha! Her new thing is "The Five Minute Kiss-Fest!" She
will stick her tounge down your throat, up your nose, in your ear, and anywhere 
else above your shoulders! Now I fully understand how people feel real gross when 
they are woken up to their dog licking their face!

Started the day with a good kick though! Like Ruckus, Rwwar also has a new fetish...the bathroom! If you need to poop, she is your BEST FRIEND! She loves to rub up against your legs, climb on your lap, talk to you, and my personal favorite, play with the toilet paper while you are trying to pull it off the roll! So this morning while I am pulling myself out of bed and into the shower, she decides to stay in the bathroom
despite my meager efforts to kick her out! Never the less as soon as that water turned on...she wanted nothing to do with it! Silly cat...she did, however, spend the 
remainder of the morning loving all over me while I tried to get ready. Usually something I would love, however, when I am trying to get ready....well, let's just say, I 
considering opening the door and letting her explore "the great outdoors!"

So here I am, entertaining my guests by turning on Wheel of Fortune and letting 
them adorably cuddle on the couch while Trey makes the house smell amazing with what smells to be a PHENOMENAL dinner!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment