Sunday, May 23, 2010

This summer...I have a plan...

As the summer is fast approaching...a mere 5 days!!! And I have a "To-Do" list. A few things that I would like to do to help me pass the time AND make the summer amazing, enjoyable, and ultimately relaxing!


-Read 3 books a month (End of summer total=6 AT LEAST!)
-Create a workout routine-not simply 'whatever I feel like whenever I feel it'
-Learn to cook more things from scratch (Food Network, counting on your website!)
-Have more wine tastings
-Go on a weekday getaway
-Take 1 day a week for just me
-Teach Ruckus to "shake" and the word "stick"
-Spend at least half the day outdoors doing something...unless it's raining
-Put up the curtains in the guest bedroom
-Find a shower curtain for the bathroom
-Spend more time doing fun FREE things around Atlanta and Alpharetta
-Meet up with friends close by for coffee!
-Teach Rwwar to clean her own litter box
-Grow some YUMMY tomatoes!


If you have other fun summer suggestions...let me know! Until next time, happy summer!

2 comments:

  1. I just did the same thing! :) Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Totally possible! He lives in Alpharetta and has a dog, a shih-tzu. You should have said hi! :)

    ReplyDelete